Our Core Values
Our core values suggest to the world and remind us that we all have a PART to play in the national development agenda in terms of:
- •Preservation of cultural integrity : intervening in needy communities without compromising their cultural genes.
- •Accountability : understanding that we are responsible for our actions and the resources entrusted to us.
- •Respect for mankind : knowing that we only truly live when we live for others, and that we only truly rise when we lift others.
- •Results-orientation : understanding that words and resources mean only so little until actual measurable development is attained.
- •Teamwork and Partnership : understanding that we are strong individually but formidable and more effective when we work together.